Sexy 3A's

Friday, November 21, 2008

We're Gonna Be Seperated.



I MISH YOU GUYZ! HELLZ MUCHX! hahahahhaaha.
results coming out next week.. and and we're all gonna be in different classes.

after three years of time.. we managed to be friends with all of the members of the class. working together as a team. eventho we all socialize in diff groups, but all of you guys are equally loved. fair and square.

so all i want to say is I LOVE YOU GUYS TO BITS! EVEN IF WE SOMETIMES REGRET,SHOUT AND ARGUE! i still love youuu berabis. words can never describe the way i feel all the time when i think of you guys. sorry for all my wrong doings. sorry for raising my voice to those who are older than me. i know im the second youngest in class.. after those three years of togetherness. we grew closely together.

some nextyear might be in the same class. some not.. i wish i could be in one class with you all, but that's just too impossible.

promise me, you'll never make any of us your enemy. new influential people might influence you guys. but i dare you not to.

I LOVE YOU GUYSSSSSSSSS menangis ku niiiii! seriously! all of you.. AHHH I CANT SAY IT! I JUST CANT! :'(


i MAYBE can't joke with you guys anymore, but you'll always be my source of laughter.
i MAYBE can't hug you guys anymore but i'll remember it in my heart always!
i MAYBE can't copy your work anymore but i'll still remember your handwriting HAHAHHAHA!

MY HEART IS YOURS NOW! EMOOOOOO BABYHHHH!

i don't mind loving you guys. cos you make me melt like the iceburg in the sea! HAHAHA!

LAVYU! :') always!
NABILAH SA'ADATUL HAYAT SHAMSUL HAYAT! REMEMBER ME ALWAYS COS I'LL ALWAYS REMEBER YOU!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home