Sexy 3A's

Sunday, October 11, 2009

shits

okay,so guess what. I'm still here, haha. I just want to keep this blog ALIVE!!! MWAHAHA!
oh god,i've read the whole blog from May posts. haha,i find it really funny. I was kind of shocked a little bit,knowing that i was a poklen dulu and my English was just,it was hell! haha. okay.

Okay so guess what,for the past few weeks,I've been talking about my former boyfriend. si Azim Tajudin. HELL TO THE FUCK TO THE NO! haha. surprise I know shocking. I kind of hate it cause everyone kept on talking about him. then once i heard his name,there you go,reminiscing memories tia ku! god,i hate that!

Pipah,omg. She met this dude yesterday. She said he was so cute. haha. but something is wrong with that guy ..... :/ can't tell,it's too public here. haha. and she also met this guy,whom his ass will be in brunei around October. HAHA. WEEHEE! tongue oh and also he met this guy time National Day. namanya si .... S something. lupa ku! HAHAH. Sham,syam,sam haha. antah. couple kali ya ah dengan that dude. HAHA. weet weet!

Nabilah,hahaa. she's still eying/eye-ing on that guy. masih! but yeah good thing is that she's still contacting with that guy. hehe. and nabs,aku rindu si lukman ah. HAHA. MEMAJAL! alright. smug

alright. HAHA. i'll continue lah later,if ada idea. haha. kiss bye. kiss your momma for me thug!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home