Sexy 3A's

Tuesday, November 25, 2008

zattay!

hey everyone. so, i guess aku masuk this blog without a permission HAHAHHA so what! ahah pakann ;p. i read some of  the older post, and i was thrilled by your words,yeah. macam what if kami inda sekelas next year? sad jua tuu! 
this year is so much fun compared to 2 years ago. i mean, i think i have everything, well not actually everything,but i feel like happy? 
yeah something like that.haha its because you guys were there.and that makes it special.FRIENDS!
i'm like sorry if i did something wrong, or if i said something bad to you guys. i dont really hate some of you "sadang" ahha nadawahh!
yeah, nani thanks for the teddy bear, you remember right? haha you gave it to me as my late birthday present last year. i remember. and its was october maybe, and i remember yang kami hangout together masa ugama ALWAYS ahaha and that secret handshake! yeah i remember that.thanks. to be honest you are kinda showoff sometime, and i dont like that.but i dont blame you pasal i'm a showoff juaaa! ;p hahaha and then i remember ada masa kan PMB, you asked me mengapa kami inda rapat macam last year, aku tarus terdiam you know AHHAHA.whatever ;p hahaha bah good luck to you.
pkah,yeah you were my old classmate, you remember yang kami main beranak beranak masa darjah 4? hahaha SHIT that cracks me up! you made me go CRACK! dulu masa i was your classmate *masa aku inda talk sama kau* yeah i thought you're  something like "hey,i'm everyone's friend,wanna be friends?" ahaha catulahh AHAHHA get it? ahahha to me you are the bitchy type of person, which inspires me HAHA ;p dont take it personally ;p im just saying! but ILOVEYOU!
nabs, lama sudah aku kawan sama kauu! and im happy about that my old neighbour (:
to me kau ani attention seeker.which is a good thing, iguess! and you're good at it. hahaha.ILOVEYOU! I LOVE KAMU SEMUAA!!
haha bah bah i dont wanna write banyak banyak HAHAHA
sorry if i didnt get to describe some of you ): so these are the three lucky people HAHHA nadwahh! memilihh!

AKU SAYANG KAMU SEMUAAA!!! AHAHAHHA

Zattay! 

 

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home